- OUR RETURN POLICY
guarantees your right to return - for whatever reason - the item(s) you have
received from us. This no-quibble guarantee has a time limit of 14 days from
the date you received the item(s) you ordered. You will be liable for the cost
of shipping the item(s) back to us unless the items are faulty. We shall reimburse you for the costs of the
items you are returning within 14 working days from the date the item(s) are
collected from you.
- To whom does the Returns Policy apply?
- What are the terms of the policy?
- How does the Policy work?
- How do I send back the item(s) I want to return to MINISTRY GALLERY?
The Returns Policy applies exclusively to purchases made by private individuals.
You have 14 days from receipt of the item(s) in which to decide whether or not
you want to cancel the Contract of Sale with MINISTRY GALLERY. MINISTRY GALLERY
will reimburse you for the cost of the items you send back but NOT for any
costs you may incur in sending the item(s) back to us. In the event that the
item you want to return to us was purchased as part of a promotion, at a substantially
reduced price (or free), in combination with a regular-priced item, your rights
under the Returns Policy can only be exercised if you return all of the items,
i.e. the special-offer item(s) and the regular-priced item(s).
You cannot return customised items. Please note that digital downloads are not refundable.
· The Returns Policy is subject to the following conditions:
- The item(s) purchased should be returned in similar condition to that in which they were delivered to you and unused;
- The shipping costs will be incurred by the sender.
- When we receive the item(s), we shall conduct an examination of the package(s) for any signs of damage or tampering (the returns policy does not cover items that have clearly been damaged outwith transit), and so we recommend that the items are packed with a great deal of care, ideally using the original packaging.
Please log into your account online, click on the order you wish to return, and click on REQUEST A REPLACEMENT OR A REFUND and follow the instructions given.
Please take time to pack the items in such a way as to protect them from damage or tampering. MINISTRY GALLERY reserves the right to refuse to accept any item that does not conform to the conditions noted above.
NB: We recommend that you use a dedicated transport company for your
return(s) so as the shipment may be tracked. MINISTRY GALLERY will not initiate
any reimbursement process until the item(s) being returned has (have) been
received and examined.